Artist Trading Cards - December


I have a new "obsession" but it's old.  Artist Trading Cards - ATC  I belong in two swap groups, one is for Unity Rubber Stamps Lovers.  The catch is to create an ATC using only rubber stamps from the company Unity Stamp Company.  This is very easy when you absolutely LOVE Unity Stamps AND that they're always having wonderful sales.  They also have wonderful subscription kits to join!

This month's theme: On the Tree   I love packing as much detail into and onto a 2.5" x 3.5" card.  I used two stamp sets, the first by Jolande van Oosterhout & Marleen van Meerondonk "Happy Holidays" .  I so enjoy this set for it's grungy, mixed media feel.  The second set is by Graciellie Designs "Winter Blessings".  Her designs always gives elegant vibes.

I was feeling inspired by Jolande and a technique using Distress Watercolor Pencils.  You simple dip the watercolor pencil into water and then color directly onto your rubber stamps.  Then stamp onto your paper.  But I couldn't stop there.  More inspiration comes from artist Marta Lapkowska (check her out on Youtube and Instagram) where she fills in simple shapes with watercolor techniques to create the most beautiful cards.

This was so much fun to create!!   Hope you enjoyed and hope you come back for more!

Comments

  1. So excited for your return to blogging journey!! I never got up enough nerve to do it! How awesome to start out with your amazing ATC for this month!! I just loved mine!! Best blog wishes for 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about your blog! Your ATC is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ATC and can’t wait for more inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you!!! Beautiful ATC, love these techniques! Anxiously awaiting mine, not here yet. I will be following you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting news! My ATC arrived today and I love it!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts