Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?

 


I have a new organizer.  It's a project organizer from Unity Stamp Co. that I purchased during their Brown Thursday sale back in November.  There are two versions available for purchase, a printed copy and a digital copy.  I opted for the digital copy.  I know I'll be dissatisfied with an entry and will remove it and do it again.  So I took my file to Staples and had it printed!

Today I created a memorydex card for a swap at Make it Memorable with a Snowman theme.  I used  Snow, Snow Cute by Lisa Glanz.  AND there's even a digital cut file for those who own die cutting machines. 

Documenting the colors, stamps, dies and techniques used to create something is very fulfilling and satisfying for some reason.  Planning and deciding which paper, which colors, that moment when you think, "wait what if" and reach for a die, another stamp.. the creativity grows and builds. Then before you know it, you've created something. 



And there it is... My memorydex, snowman complete, ready to add to to it's 'dex.  Now it's time to clean up and prepare for the next idea, swap or class.  Who knows when creativity will spark.  



Comments

Popular Posts